[Biojava-l] source codes for bytecode.jar, xerces.jar, jakarta-regexp.jar & htmlparser.jar

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Fri Jul 11 18:32:33 EDT 2003

Once upon a time, Yu Wang wrote:
> Dear Sr/Madam,
>
> I am trying to build NetBSD package for biojava1.3, and I want to build
> everything from source so when this package is ported to some other OS, it
> still work.

Okay, there's now a bytecode-0.92.tar.gz file in:

    http://www.biojava.org/download/source/bytecode-0.92.tar.gz

This is a new release of the bytecode library, incorporating
some recent improvements by Matthew Pocock.  It should work with
both BioJava 1.3x and the current development version.

Hope this helps,