[Biojava-l] How to extract chromosome ID from a Transcript?

Alberto Ambesi ambesi at tigem.it
Mon Jul 7 16:45:13 EDT 2003

Thank you for your help!
	Now I have another problem, on the same code. Apparently, the iterator
on 'transcripts' extracts multiple copies of same features, if the gene
has more than one transcript. I just can't figure why. I adjusted my
code in order to skip redundancies, but is there a more elegant way?
	Thank you,
dr Alberto Ambesi.