[Biojava-l] Nightly checkin reports (Re: [Biojava-dev] biojava / Security)

Thomas Down thomas at derkholm.net
Sat Aug 16 10:43:49 EDT 2003

Once upon a time, Matthew Pocock wrote:
> Last time I checked, CVS notification sent messages
> /per file/ rather than per commit. That's painfull.
> Perhaps a daily single cvs mail would be better?

Okay, I've set this up as a nightly job.  At the moment, the
reports are just being sent to a test mailing list of a few
people who've already expressed interest (let me know if you
want to be added).

What is the feeling about posting these reports to the
biojava-dev at biojava.org mailing list (which is, after all,
intended for people who are participating in, or at least
actively following, development).  If there's anyone
who strongly considers this to be silly/evil/spammy,
please speak up soon.

Coming soon:

    - Similar reports for the BioJava 1.3x maintainance branch
      (I'm currently trying to work out the least-nasty CVS hack
      to do this).

    - Integration with nightly build and test reports.