[Biojava-l] problems installing biojava on Windows 2000

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Fri Aug 8 10:43:59 EDT 2003

Hi -

Your class path looks OK but you can check that it has actually been set
by running set command with no arguments from the command prompt. If the
CLASSPATH variable is not displaying properly there then it is not
properly set (possibly incorrect syntax).

If you are running BioJava 1.3 or less you will also need the
Jakarta-Regexp jar on your path.

- Mark