[Biojava-l] Impossible to catch Location parsing Error

Hiroyuki Hashimoto hirohash@genes.nig.ac.jp
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:46:28 +0900

Hi, Matthew.

Thank you for a reply.
I am sorry that my reply is overdue.

It is as follows that I checked;

(1) AB042240    misc_feature    134545^1
(2) AB046436    misc_feature    92619..88345
(3) AB033993    misc_feature    2636..2382
(4) AB047280    repeat_unit     11648..1676

And I got them in GenBank format, their features is deleted, except (1).
If you want to DDBJ Format, please access URL below;
http://getentry.ddbj.nig.ac.jp/getstart-e.html

Probably, you turn out that DDBJ format is almost the same as GenBank
except for the point of GI Number.

Regards,

Hiroyuki