[Biojava-l] ADV:

Kevin kphil99125@hotmail.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 16:44:32 -0700

Dear Friend!,

Alot of people dream of being thier own boss.

Not many of them know how or what to market or how to make it profitable.
Well unlike MANY, MANY sites out on the net, I have a product I believe you'll
be interested in. The hottest selling product out there is information. I have
assembled some of the best information for you to make money with. Unlike
those sites that charge you 40 dollars for eBooks, I'm letting it all go for virtually nothing.

Why? you ask. Because I believe that people should help other peole be financially secure,
Not take advantage of them.

All I ask is you visit http://tekmods.no-ip.com/ and see what I have to offer you.

I know I have something you will make money with. You will be able to
secure your financial future and have the life youve always wanted.

Visit http://tekmods.no-ip.com/ to learn how.