[Biojava-l] Question about BioJava DASClient classes

Patrick McConnell MCCon012@mc.duke.edu
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:09:17 -0400

You are right.  I upgraded to 3.3 and it works fine.  Thanks : - )

Incidentally, it breaks on fasta34t10d3 - the error is:

org.biojava.utils.ParserException: Fasta parser failed to recognise line type
Parsing line: 37
; pg_open-ext: -10 -2

-Patrick

Keith James <kdj@sanger.ac.uk> on 09/11/2002 01:36:59 PM