[Biojava-l] GO web service

Dickson, Mike mdickson@netgenics.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 03:05:35 -0400

I didn't take it as a snipe.  I simply wanted to point out that there have
been successful examples of the top down consensus driven approach (the gene
expression standards work is a very good example). The OMG brings a mature,
consensus driven adoption process and where appropriate it should be
utilized.

Mike