[Biojava-l] Find love today at Matchmaker.com

Jenny reply-BRD_12350755-2836573-@balrog.bluerockdove.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:53:29 -0500

Hey There! Are you single?

It's time to take control of your destiny and sign up for your FREE 7 Day membership at Matchmaker.com.

Your trial membership gives you full access and functionality on our 80+ sites. Browse our in-depth profiles, upload your photos, view pictures, chat, send & receive email.

With more than 8 million registered members, in-depth profiles, and our "freshness" guarantee - Matchmaker is your best bet for romance, friendship and more!

Sign up today -- No Credit Card Required
Click here:
http://xbrd.com/d.php?m_z=BRD_12350755&l_d=1027028412&u_d=2836573&pid=368&oid=981&sid=

-- The Matchmaker

Stop Waiting.