[Biojava-l] Signing the Biojava jar file

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Fri, 17 May 2002 09:20:59 +1200

I can't help unfortunately as my knowledge of jarsign etc is limited but
I would like to reiterate that if Biojava is to be used seriously in
distributed webstart type applications it needs signing.

Possibly this should be done at the source by ant or something using an
'official' certificate thus preventing you having to trust potentially
several distributers of the biojava jar.