[Biojava-l] binary files in CVS

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
16 May 2002 09:47:35 +0100

[...]

    Matthew> Hum. Doing this on my biojava-live doesn't seem to have
    Matthew> solved the problem. Is this Keith's stuff? Some tests
    Matthew> seem to work, others don't. Here is some example output.

Yep, I put those in. I'm a bit baffled as I can't reproduce the
problem on the original checked-in files or a fresh checkout (taken as
I send this).

The files are zipped because some are large and an initial CVS
checkout is already very painful for those of us on dialup because of
the massive blast output files in demos/files. If we can't solve the
problem we can always unzip - but I'd prefer not to.

Let me know if the CVS tweak doesn't help...

Keith

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
Pathogen Sequencing Unit, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Cambridge, UK