[Biojava-l] parsing mRNA GenBank flat file

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Thu, 16 May 2002 06:16:20 +0100

Mark: Do RNA Genbank entries use agcu? RNA embl entries use DNA (agct)
to serialise the sequence.

Alexander: Could you give us an accession number that causes this error
as well as the error you get? The complete stack trace is always helpful
for fixing things.

Matthew