[Biojava-l] parsing mRNA GenBank flat file

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Thu, 16 May 2002 14:01:20 +1200

The problem is probably being caused by the use of the DNA alphabet
instead of the RNA alpahbet. Are you getting IllegalSymbolExceptions?

If this is the case you need to use the RNA alphabet in the GenBank
parser this can be found by calling RNATools.getRNA();

- Mark