[Biojava-l] Request from India .

binu varghese bin_varghes@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:55:43 -0700 (PDT)

From.

  Binu Varghese,
  Software Engr.,
  Cyber prism,
  Cochin,
  India.

Dear Sir,

Subject : To start a new company on Bio-Technology in
India.

       I am Binu Varghese , computer Engineer ,working
in India . Kindly tell me what all researches are
going on  bio-technology ,that we have to launch a new
Bio-Tech company in Cochin. Kindly send me details of
the company who requires man power and development
centres in India ,I can assure that India has great
potential in this field.

     Kindly take this as a request from a genuine
person with good ideas. Our MD want good relationships
with  you people so that we have to launch it as early
as possible.We are having a company  works on Java,
C++, databases.

      I am very grateful to you if you are giving an
idea about the companies ,then I shall send them mails
for the same.

     Kindly reply me. thanking you ,

                              Yours Faithfully,

                                Binu Varghese.