[Biojava-l] sp-ml modules

Guoneng Zhong Guoneng.Zhong@med.nyu.edu
Wed, 01 May 2002 14:24:40 -0400

Thanks for the input, everyone.  Just to update you, the folks
developing SP-ML say they don't have a url interface to getting XML
results and they don't have a timeline for when they will have it
ready.  In the meantime, I will assume (uh oh) that the xml format they
will have when the url is available is what they have drafted now, with
tiny tolerable differences.

Later,