[Biojava-l] BioSQL observations

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:59:33 +0000 (GMT)

Jsut to remind us all (I will need to remind Elia as well) that we need to
somehow to combine developer discussions (which are often for practical
reasons focused to one language) across languages to keep BioSQL
by-and-large cross langauge...

I have no idea how best to do it. Having lots of us cross-subscribed is a
good thing. At some point schema proposals need to work towards the
obf-common mailing list. Not sure what else we need...

In any case, I like BioSQL keeping all the language projects in touch with
each other and I will be trying to make sure we stay this way without
preventing innovation in each of the projects. I hope this is not squaring
the circle...

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.