[Biojava-l] Re: [Bioperl-l] Re: SP-ML Draft released (fwd)

Guoneng Zhong Guoneng.Zhong@med.nyu.edu
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:15:44 -0500

Hmm, I would like to write or rewrite existing java libraries pertinent
to the SwissProt database.  How do I participate and what sort of
cvs-kind of setup do I need?  Or maybe someone else already signed up
for it???