[Biojava-l] Encountered a Parsing Exception on Genbank

Cox, Greg gcox@netgenics.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:15:03 -0500

This record is malformed, it's something we've seen internally with the new
version of genbank.  It's missing the TYPE tag in columns 45-53.  I'd
suggest:
1) Dummy up your record so it conforms to the Genbank spec.
2) Comment out the body of parseLocusLinePost127() if you don't need any
information from there.

Greg