[Biojava-l] Anyone used GentleWare's Poseidon UML_CASE tool?

Howard Ungar howard_ungar@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:22:39 -0800 (PST)

The Together Community Edition only does Class diagrams.  If you want
interaction diagrams, and the rest of the UML digrams, you'll have to
buy the license.  We're evaluating Together Control Center and so far
have been extremely happy with it.  The round-trip java is immediate
and seamless.

One very nice feature is the ability to apply UML design patterns to
new or existing classes.  The community addition does not include this
feature either.  But the price (free) is right.  You can get the
community license at
http://www.togethercommunity.com/tcccommunityedition.jsp

Go to www.togethersoft.com to download Together Control Center 5.5 and
then put the license file into the /bin directory.

--- Simon Brocklehurst <simon.brocklehurst@cambridgeantibody.com>