[Biojava-l] Re: This tangled web on which I'm laid intwined

Tony Obermeit tonyob@compuserve.com
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 06:26:14 +1000

--=====================_214444494==_.ALT

I'm interested in SequenceDB and a port to MS-Access and Oracle, I've got
years of Oracle experience and am happy to review what would be necessary
to get it working in either of those environments.  I was not able to
download the draft document at
http://www.technophage.com/open-bio-database.pdf  The document was
blank.  At the moment I'm new to BioJava and have only just joined the
list.  Do I need to join any other area of BioJava to access the cvs
SequenceDB code?

thanks

Tony

I'm interested in SequenceDB and a port to MS-Access and Oracle, I've got
years of Oracle experience and am happy to review what would be necessary
to get it working in either of those environments.&nbsp; I was not able
to download the draft document at
thanks<br><br>
Tony<br><br>