[Biojava-l] CAN YOU ASSIST ME?

glorja kovac glorja_kovac@latinmail.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:20:56 -0500

Hi
My name is Glorja Kovac, daughter of late Miodrag Kovac, former Yugoslav Minister of Health. My father died under mysterious circumstances and immediately after his death the government seized our properties and froze our account. I was under house arrest for almost a year I was released after so much pressure from the British and u.s.a government. I discovered in my fathers memo that he deposited a large sum of money about US40.3 Million Dollars in a secured location outside my country (location will be given to you in due time). Because of the suspicious circumstances surrounding his death I can not contact any of my fathers friends to assist me in recovering this fund since I do no longer trust anybody. Presently, I have been able to get all the particulars that will enable me establish claim to this fund but I cannot do this alone without the assistance of an outsider who does not have any relationship with my country. It will be impossible for me to divulge all the need!
ed information concerning these fu
nds to you now until

I am sure I can trust you adequately. I have contacted you hoping that I can trust and rely on you. Your assistance will be highly financially compensated and I am willing to negotiate with you whatever compensation you want. I will need your assistance in securing the release of these funds as it will be risky for me to present myself as the owner. If you are willing to assist me I will be most glad, however should you not be in a position to assist I will appreciate if you do not communicate the contents of this letter to any third party. Any action in this direction will be destructive to my person. Please you can reply me through this my private e-mail box: glorja_kovac@wowmail.com

Yours submitfully,

Glorja Kovac

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.