[Biojava-l] Multithreads on a multiprocessor machine

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:02:18 +1200

Hi -

I know that some JVMs need a hint by putting each Process in its own
thread. Beyond that I don't know of a way to force a JVM to
multiprocess. Could be worth contacting the makers of your JVM for their
suggestions.

- Mark