[Biojava-l] GappedSymbolList

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:46:38 +0100

Hi.

We've been talking gapped symbol lists over on chat - join us - there's
something going on most days (irc.openprojects.net #biojava). I've
finaly started to make GappedSymbolList an interface. We'll be adding
SimpleGappedSymbolList. GappedSequence will be moving to an interface,
and we'll be adding SimpleGappedSequence. I believe there are some
gap-aware alignment objects floating arround. We'll get it to the point
things compile. Then, people that care should check that their bit of
functionality works.

Thanks and good night,