[Biojava-l] Business Proposal

Apuri R Reddy ( NCS india ) ncs@dishnetdsl.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:09:14 -0700

Date: 19/08/02

Dear Sir or Madam,

We introduce ourselves as Neethi Consultancy Services, a specialized
outsourcing
agency located in Hyderabad, India.  We outsource the best talent of the
World to
the Global companies with a repeated customer base of about 80%.  NCS
follows
stringent selection process whatsoever the field of requirement.

Understanding the growing demand for the Research and Development of
Biotechnology
and related areas, we have been in the search of the best talent from the
industry to
source the professionals to our existing and potential clients.

In concern to the same, we are writing this letter to inquire if you would
require the personnel
of any position from the following specializations:

	Plant biotechnology
	Biochemistry
	Microbiology
	Industrial Biotechnology

We appreciate your kind opinion on the offer and let us know your interest
and varied requirements,
though they are not mentioned above as we can try to arrange the required
professionals.

Thanking you

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Apuri R. Reddy
Managing Director
Apuri R Reddy
NEETHI CONSULTANCY SERVICES
# 203, S.R. Complex (Opp: CCMB)
Habsiguda, Hyderabad, 500 007 INDIA
Tel: +91-40-621 8234,
E-mail: ncsind@eth.net, ncs@dishnet.net

CONFIDENTIAL STATEMENT:
This is a confidential letter.  If you are not the right person to receive
or if you have got this letter by mistake, please forward to the
right person or send it back or delete from your computer. Thank you. NCS
India