[Biojava-l] SequencePanels & Swing borders

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:31:17 +0100

Hi.

I think I'm back from bosc/ismb - not quite sure yet ;-) I should have
learned by now not to fly with a hangover. If you think that
SequencePanel is unmaintainable, then I've got no problems with it being
deprecated. Does SequencePoster shair these problems? If not then it's
probably a good thing to fix that as well to avoid future embarasement.

Matthew