[Biojava-l] Help Required in Getting Data from NCBI site using BLAST

Madhusudhan jhade mrjhade@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 02:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

--0-393202189-1019812615=:17254

Hi,

     I am presently working on BioJava.  I want to retrieve the data from NCBI Site.  I have gone though the mailing list and I have tried all of them.

   1. I have found blastcl3.exe instead of blastall.exe
      Which is the best as I am not able to find out blastall.exe
   2. I am not able to find out Blast.class which "Yihua" refered in mailing list.
   3.  I want to parse the result which I got from blastcl3 tool as an HTML.
   4.  I want the BioSQL connctivity code.

  Please can u help me in getting information from NCBI site and store it in my local database.

Thanks and Regards,

Jhade.