[Biojava-l] org.biojava.bio.proteomics

Roger Moraga bioram1976@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

 The Protease problem was fixed. Now I can just create
them all and use them as needed, thanks.

 And the MassCalc seems to get the right results now.
Only thing is that in theory, the mass of an H and of
an H+ are slightly different, but the loss of
precision is at the fourth decimal point. Not sure if
it's very important. Also, I think at some point
MH_PLUS should be changed from a boolean, since
there're three theoretical states one could ask for,
MH+, M and M - H+ (which should add one H+ mass,
nothing, or substract one H+ mass).

 Roger.