[Biojava-l] org.biojava.bio.proteomics

Jones, Mike Mike.Jones@mpi.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:42:06 -0400

I believe I fixed the MassCalc problem. Please let me know if I am still
missing something. I think I need to add in a lot more features (Better
PTM's - and Terminal modifications) now that I know people are using
this.

I was unable to reproduce the error with the proteases not changing.
However, I was a little static variable happy in the Protease class.
This didn't cause a problem in my test code but could have been in
yours. I have removed statics were they were not appropriate. Let me
know if that helps.

Mike