[Biojava-l] BioInformatics toolbox.

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:14:25 +1200

As a bit of a game I started coding up a bean implementation of a
Distribution (essentially a wrapper for SimpleDistribution) and I
noticed that the IDE I was using to avoid actually writing any of the
code for this ;) thinks that the Changeable framework is somekind of
custom event that objects can listen for. Because I don't understand the
Bean events framework too well or the Changeable framework at all well
could someone comment on whether or not my IDE is being to smart for my
own good?

Mark
sender immediately.