[Biojava-l] any volunteers to script a nightly biojava build tester?

Michael L. Heuer heuermh@acm.org
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:26:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Chris,

There are a few open projects that provide some of this functionality.

I have experience with CruiseControl, which integrates nicely with ant,
cvs and junit

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/cruisecontrol
> http://www.martinfowler.com/articles/continuousIntegration.html

A nightly build-and-test on the openbio hardware would be great.

Uh oh -- I almost sound like I am volunteering!  ;)

   michael