[Biojava-l] OBDA and SeqDB

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber@agresearch.co.nz
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:58:28 +1200

Hi -

So is there a plan to do a OBDASeqDB which would act like the BioSQLDB
in biojava but not require the underlying SQL schema.

Does OBDA actually place restrictions on the underlying schema? The
reason I ask is that our in house database doesn't match the BioSQL
schema closely enough for it to be useful but it would be nice to use
things developed in OBDA if we can.

Mark

sender immediately.