[Biojava-l] Possible missync between AssembledSymbolList and SimpleAssembly

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:06:46 +0100

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 12:22:31PM +0100, David Huen wrote:
> I have been getting a compilation error with the current CVS checkout
> which seems to arise from a parameter list change in the former.
>
> Changing line 198 in the latter from:-
>           assembly.putComponent(loc, cf);
> to:-
>           assembly.putComponent( cf);
>
> seems to fix it sensibly (location is picked up from cf now).
>
> Tell me if I have read the intent correctly here before I do a commit on
> the change.

Yes, Matthew changed AssembledSymbolList last week, and evidently
missed one of the calls.  I spotted this one yesterday, too,
but still don't have checkins working properly from my home
machine.

So yes, definitely check this one it,

   Thomas.

(Tip for anyone who makes an API change: ANT really isn't
much good at dependancy tracking, so always do an `ant clean'
then a full rebuild to make sure you really have caught
everything...)