[Biojava-l] servlet.sanger.ac.uk DAS server

Dr S.M. Huen smh1008@cus.cam.ac.uk
Sun, 20 May 2001 00:16:54 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Dr S.M. Huen wrote:

> Howver I have some grave problems in getting any suitable input for it.
> What is the annotation type used to filter for the coding region of a
> region at the Sanger server?  I've tried 'CDS' without success.
>
> I don't know the DAS protocol well enough to to use wget to get this info
> as my attempts just result in the server getting puzzled with me!

I've got some progress now that I finally use the right version of the DAS
protocol.  From the stylesheet, it looks as if no translation info is
available from this server.  Does anyone know another DAS server
compatible with the biojava DAS client that I could get translation info
from?

Thanks,
David Huen