[Biojava-l] EMBL/Genbank parse/write improvments

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
22 Mar 2001 16:51:31 +0000

    Matthew> Have you run the parser over a complete EMBL database
    Matthew> file yet? This is the acid test.

    Keith> Yes. And it pulled its pants up over its head :(

Some of this is fixed now. I haven't written FuzzyPointLocation yet,
but I have made a couple of fixes and passed big chunk of EMBL through
a read-write cycle:

Entries  Features

214,785  1,075,549

Things seem generally okay, so it's time to start checking details
and possibly including more header information.

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA