[Biojava-l] EMBL/Genbank parse/write improvments

Keith James kdj@sanger.ac.uk
20 Mar 2001 14:01:57 +0000

[...]

    Matthew> Keith, do you want to write FuzzyPoint, or shall I?

Right now I'll need to spend some more time on the parser as it seems
to be having some problems (it has only been alive for about 24 hours,
though). Same with the SeqIOEventEmitter.

[...]

    Matthew> Have you run the parser over a complete EMBL database
    Matthew> file yet? This is the acid test.

Yes. And it pulled its pants up over its head :(

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA