[Biojava-l] bugs ?

zhao guijun ls50@zsu.edu.cn
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:41:22 +0800

hi,all,

when I build the new 1.1 version biojava, some error appeared like the following,

    Running complete build...
Deleting old build tree...
Compiling...
src/org/biojava/bio/dp/FlatModel.java:301: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method registerModel  (org.biojava.bio.dp.MarkovModel)
location: interface org.biojava.bio.dp.ModelTrainer
    modelTrainer.registerModel(delegate);
                ^
src/org/biojava/bio/symbol/InfiniteCrossProductAlphabet.java:143: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor CrossProductSymbolNameParser  (org.biojava.bio.symbol.InfiniteCrossProductAlphabet)
location: class org.biojava.bio.symbol.CrossProductSymbolNameParser
      return new CrossProductSymbolNameParser(this);
             ^
src/org/biojava/bio/symbol/SimpleCrossProductAlphabet.java:143: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor CrossProductSymbolNameParser  (org.biojava.bio.symbol.SimpleCrossProductAlphabet)
location: class org.biojava.bio.symbol.CrossProductSymbolNameParser
        return new CrossProductSymbolNameParser(this);
               ^
src/org/biojava/bio/symbol/SparseCrossProductAlphabet.java:104: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor CrossProductSymbolNameParser  (org.biojava.bio.symbol.SparseCrossProductAlphabet)
location: class org.biojava.bio.symbol.CrossProductSymbolNameParser
        return new CrossProductSymbolNameParser(this);
               ^
4 errors

   it failed. But when I remove the old 1.01 version jar file, I make it.
Is it a bug?   and  more,

java seq/TestGenbank seq/AL121903.genbank
AL121903 has 193 features
java.io.IOException: Premature end of   stream for GENBANK
        at org.biojava.bio.seq.io.GenbankFormat.readSequence(GenbankFormat.java:112, Compiled Code)
        at org.biojava.bio.seq.io.StreamReader.nextSequence(StreamReader.java:99, Compiled Code)
rethrown as org.biojava.bio.BioException: Could not read sequence
        at org.biojava.bio.seq.io.StreamReader.nextSequence(StreamReader.java:102, Compiled Code)
        at seq.TestGenbank.main(TestGenbank.java:33, Compiled Code)

what`s wrong?

 zhao guijun
 ls50@zsu.edu.cn