[Biojava-l] CVS

Michael Dickson mdickson@netgenics.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:50:33 GMT

I user Jbuilder with CVS on a passworded account with no problem.  I
*haven't* yet figured out to make it know about branches without dropping
out of Jbuilder but thats another story.  It was tricky to set up but
works just fine.  I've not used Forte with CVS so I don't know about
that.

Mike

On 6/27/01, 10:05:32 AM, "Wiepert, Mathieu" <Wiepert.Mathieu@mayo.edu>
wrote regarding RE: [Biojava-l] CVS:

> Yes, with Forte it is the same, you have to have no password.  But that
sort
> of defeats the point, as Jason pointed out to me.  I guess I will go back
> Cygwin/Bash, that was what I was using originally.  I did notice that if
> started the IDE with a console, that I could enter my password on the
> console, but that is a pain, might as well just do stuff from command
line.