[Biojava-l] Bug, or Feature? In TokenParser.TPStreamParser

Cox, Greg gcox@netgenics.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:59:06 -0400

Thanks for the patch.  Everything works on this end too.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith James [mailto:kdj@sanger.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:34 AM
To: Thomas Down
Cc: 'Biojava-L (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Biojava-l] Bug, or Feature? In TokenParser.TPStreamParser

[...]

    Thomas> So right now, the bug is in EmblFileFormat (which is
    Thomas> ignoring the start and length parameters passed into
    Thomas> addSymbols).  It's a fairly minor change to fix this.

I think I've nailed this one now. It exposed a silly Obiwan error in
SeqIOEventEmitter (mine also).

Checked in changes to EmblFileFormer, GenbankFileFormer,
SeqIOEventEmitter. The read/write demos for these formats seem to be
giving the right results. Hope this helps the situation.

--

-= Keith James - kdj@sanger.ac.uk - http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/kdj =-
The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs CB10 1SA