[Biojava-l] Death of the old Build Tool.

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:29:16 +0100

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 09:28:48AM -0400, Michael L. Heuer wrote:

> [A little patch to group packages in the ANT javadoc].

Thanks, Michael!

As I see it, there's now NO reason for keeping the old
builder.  It doesn't do anything that ant doesn't, and it
seems to be causing problems for people.  As has been pointed
out, it can also be sloooow.

Unless I hear an extremely compelling reason why we can't
all use ant 100% of the time, the old builder is going to be
removed from CVS on Monday.  I'll update the instructions on
the web site over the weekend to remove all references to
the old builder, too.

Any objections?

   Thomas.