[Biojava-l] Re: Experimental DAS 1.900 implementation

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:14:39 -0400 (EDT)

For clarification.

cvs.bio{*}.org is a replication of bio{*}.org not the same machine.  We
rsync the cvs repositories on cvs.bio{*} from bio{*} machine every 2
hours.

So:
cvs.biodas.org is where anonymous cvs will live, devs who need write
access to the das cvs repository will need accounts on the biodas.org,
those just checking out anonymous versions can obtain via cvs.biodas.org
or through webcvs for browsing.  see http://cvs.bioperl.org.

(Chris can you make sure Lincoln's new biodas repositories
 are added to the rsync list when you setup webcvs)

* = (perl|java|python|corba|xml|das)

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics