[Biojava-l] Re: Biojava-l digest, Vol 1 #334 - 2 msgs

Sarath sarath@decodon.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:22:52 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

   well Thomas have you changed some thing in the source code for the
genebank parsing ? i Couldn't see any effect in the processing of my
files.I have just now build the whole jar and set the classpath but ....no
way?? it works
sarath