[Biojava-l] biojava-live build problems, please help

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:24:30 +0000

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 01:19:05PM -0800, Xuefeng Bruce Ling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the biojava-live.  I did the cvs update -d before I run the "java
> build.Builder all" and I get a lot of error messages as following.
> I have put the root of the package in the CLASSPATH.   Actually I have checked
> some of the mistakes.  The problems come where the some of the files are
> missing:

This sounds really strange.  Could you let me know:

  - What platform you're running on
  - Which java implementation and compiler.
  - What version of CVS you're using.

Have you tried making a completely fresh checkout, using the
instructions on http://cvs.biojava.org/ ?

Thanks,

   Thomas.