[Biojava-l] (no subject)

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:07:44 +0000

Hi Martin,

Martin Sterman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to the BioJava list, so not sure what the current state
> of microarray expression data is, but assuming there are possibilities
> here, I have interest in contributing.
The current state is that we have no BioJava code that deals with
micr-arrays at all. I would be very keen to see some checked in. Neither
Thomas nor I have enough hours in the day to work on this personaly, so
I would be delighted for you to become actively involved in development.

Come on - I know that there are more of you out there that do microarray
stuff as bread-and-butter. Let's get the ball rolling.

Matthew