[Biojava-l] Biojava To-do

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 10:55:44 +0000

Thomas Down wrote:

> We've already got a Wiki section on the BioJava web site -- that
> might  work okay, so let's try having a BiojavaTodo page and adding
> items  there.  It might also be worth having a separate `stack' page
> listing  items which are being worked on right now.

Thanks to Ewan, we now have:

   http://www.biojava.org/wiki/html/BioJava/BioJavaTodo.html
Please edit this with more entries, especially in the `Long term
features' section.

   Thomas.

PS. Wiki experts: the following entry doesn't behave as expected:

  <ul>
   <li>ThisShouldAppearAsWikiLink</li>
  </ul>

This doesn't give a link.  If, however, I insert spaces between the HTML
tags and the WikiName, we get a link as expected.  Strange...