[Biojava-l] Biojava To-do

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:52:00 +0000

Emig, Robin wrote:

> 	Not that I don't like mailing lists, but any chance we can put up a
> web page where we can add "to do" lists? I'm thinking something along the
> lines of a source forge type of thing at bioinformatics.org.

We've already got a Wiki section on the BioJava web site -- that might
work okay, so let's try having a BiojavaTodo page and adding items
there.  It might also be worth having a separate `stack' page listing
items which are being worked on right now.

I can't create this myself right now since I've forgotten the password
for the wiki, and most of my old mail is on a disk in a machine which
currently lacks a power supply (*sigh*), but I'll put it up tommorow if
nobody else has done so by then.

Happy hacking,

  Thomas.