[Biojava-l] AGAVE IO in BioJava

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:21:42 +0000

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:06:12PM -0800, Brian King wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> I attached the code for BioJava AGAVE XML conversion.  The code is similar
> to the GAME IO package.  The zip file has an ANT build.xml file, and there
> is a JUnit unit test called TestAgaveHandler.java.  The unit test
> demonstrates handling of nested features and sequence assembly.

Hi!

This is /very/ cool.  Just built and tested it, and
everything seems good.  I'm about to take a proper look
though the code now.

Are you happy to see this code checked into the main
tree soon? (i.e. Agave support becomes an out-of-the-box BioJava
feature).  If so, would you (or Hanning Ni) like a CVS account
so that you can upload and maintain the code yourself, or would
you prefer another developer to handle the initial checkin?

Thanks for all your work on this,

    Thomas.