[Biojava-l] Question about BlastLikeSAXParser

Petri Pehkonen pehkonen@hytti.uku.fi
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:29:20 +0200 (WET)

Hello,

I got a problem with parsing Blast-result raport. When parsing the raport
with BlastLikeSAXParser and my own written handler-class I get the queries
after "Query="-string in endElement-method by finding them among all the
text wich is produced in "Header"-part's "RawOutput-part". This works
otherwise well but I can't get out the queries with "No hits". I think
I've tried everything, but it seems that parser leaves out the
"Header"-part's RawOutput-part of Blast-result document when there's no
hits. Could anybody help?

I've tried to debug the problem. Is there easy way to make parser print
the XML-document produced to file? I think I try that next and look what's
produced. Is there easier way to get queries than finding them in
"Header"-part after "Query=" text? Help me, please ;)

-Petri Pehkonen-