[Biojava-l] Weblog / Apps repository

Brian Gilman gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:36:15 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

	Has anyone considered getting VA's "enterprise" sourceforge
package and using that for the open-bio stuff?? It might help with
coordination, consistent look and feel, mailing lists etc. Just a thought.

				-B

Brian Gilman <gilmanb@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Sr. Software Engineer MIT/Whitehead Inst. Center for Genome Research
One Kendall Square, Bldg. 300 / Cambridge, MA 02139-1561 USA
phone +1 617  252 1069 / fax +1 617 252 1902