[Biojava-l] Weblog / Apps repository

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:31:06 -0500

Hey folks,

Please don't reinvent the wheel just for biojava.org. If you want to
work on the website join up with the OBF webteam which is actually in
the process of architecting and building our new website(s). One of the
key design requirements is an easy/centralized way to post news and
interesting items. The to-be-used server is already online and is just
waiting for the backend software to be installed.

-Chris

Webteam mailing list