[Biojava-l] CORBA status?

Juha Muilu muilu@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:25:08 +0100

Keith,

The idl is likely to change bit more. Now we have started to struggle to
get some ideas from the MAGE-OM to fit in. It would be nice to align
some top level entities. No major impact though.

I am planning to wrap the EMBL server using the new IDLs, but currently
busy with other things.

It would be very nice if others try the new idls as well then we can
find and fix possible problems and make things even better!!

Regards, Juha